Friday 12 September 2014

Grow Gorgeous


This was one of those products that you pick up and put down every time you go into Boots, especially for £17.99 but I finally took the plunge and I think I love it.
It is one those new hair cleansing, one step products that have recently hit the market and it essentially washes and conditions your hair in one step – and no not like those awful old school 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioners, this ones a winner.

You pop a generous amount on your hair and massage all over, leave for three minutes (harder than I thought in the shower) and wash it out. The first time I used it I had slightly greasy roots underneath my hair but I am pretty confident that was because you really need to wash this product out properly.

Luckily the second time worked a treat and my hair was so bouncy and felt extremely thick and soft. If you blow dry your hair using a round brush I really recommend using this as it helps achieve that all desirable flicky, weightless look.

I am not sure how much this does in terms of health of your hair or in fact the growth, but I will definitely keep you updated.

You can buy it here from Boots - if you have some spare cash to splash or a gift voucher then get your mitts on this.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment