Sunday 7 September 2014

Dreamy Base Team



Don’t you just love when you put together a few products and they just work so well? That was exactly what I did when I found this trio in the depths of my drawers..

First up I use my fingers to blend in a dollop of the Garnier Miracle Cream – a gorgeous slightly bronzing and perfecting moisturiser which could be used alone on great skin days or like I have, layered up with a few other faves.

Next I pop on a small amount of the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser, just to the middle of my face, where I get the most blemishes and redness (luckily at the moment I am nice and tanned from my holiday so having great skin days!). I have done a separate review here but in a nutshell it is the best tinted moisturiser I have used for my oily skin!

Lastly a product I had forgotten about and was slightly disappointed in has been coming up trumps recently – Hourglass Diffused Light. I’m not sure what was going on with it when I first bought it but now when I put it on it just lifts my face and to be honest I can’t really describe it. The powder reduces redness as soon as you apply and does give a lighting affect, I promise!

So get searching through your stash and use a few products that you wouldn’t usually put together – you may just find a dream team.

P.S If you do, then let me know!!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment