Sunday 6 April 2014

Space NK Buys


I don't usually go to Space NK stores as there isn't one too near to me, but whilst in Covent Garden at the weekend I took advantage and bought a couple bits that caught my eye recently.

NARS Matte Multiple Vientiane
This is an absolute dream, I was not expecting it to be this good as a lot of products that are hyped up don’t really end up working for me. I chose the second darkest contour/bronze shade as I do like it to show up and don’t mind if it isn’t super subtle, Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer lovers – go for this shade, it gives the face such a gorgeous tanned glow.

It is so pigmented and I think that is the argument against the price and size as I’ve heard they are a lot smaller than the original multiples (I don’t own one myself). I literally swiped the tiniest bit on my cheek and it blended out seamlessly and surprisingly easily. When I first tried it I put way too much on but it actually blended out so well it didn’t matter.

I am already eyeing up one of their blushes now because I am pretty smitten…

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Luminous Flush
I also fell into the hype of these blushes but I really did not know which colour to try and also whether they would even show up, so when I was in the shop I swatched this one straight away as it was the one in my virtual basket, and knew it was the perfect 'me' colour.

They are surprisingly more pigmented than I thought, however I didn’t look at the lighter shades so these may be the wishy-washy ones. It comes out a lovely peachy colour with pink undertones, rather than straight up orange, so I could justify another peachy blush purchase!

It did have a slight sheen to it in the pan however this hardly transfers onto the face, I guess kind of defeating the point, but I don't mind as I have quite large pores on my cheeks so I don't want to highlight those.

If anyone else has tried different colours of these two products please let me know if I need any in particular, as I think they are both fab and have been stuck in my daily routine ever since.

P.S blog sale here

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment