Thursday 10 April 2014

Sephora #55 Brush

Sephora Pro Airbrush 55

























Spotting anything on Amelia's blog or in her videos makes me immediately need to either buy it or at least put it on my wish list, and this wasn't any different. I managed find it on a UK based website after asking for them to stock it, they soon popped it up!

The website I use is Roses Beauty Store, it's quick delivery, not a load more expensive than in the US and ships quickly, although for some reason I am still desperate to order from Sephora, must be the samples..

Anyway on to the brush, this is from their Pro line and is made to use with liquid, cream or powder foundations. Firstly this is one of the softest, fluffiest brushes I have ever felt, like I cannot stop stroking it on my face soft and secondly it feels so extremely light on the skin it is a wonder it buffs it in so evenly and well!

This brush definitely lives up to its name and is great at creating a soft, airbrush finish with foundation. I would advise against using it with really heavy foundation, only because it can 'clog' up the brush, but it does work just as well if you are willing to clean it after every use!

I am obsessed with brushes! Any fab ones I need to know about?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment