Saturday 12 April 2014

La Roche Posay Cicaplast


I love me a bit of La Roche Posay and after hearing a lot about their Cicaplast range, they sounds like they would cure my dry, irritated, Winter skin and so far so good...

I get extremely dry hands and it seems to be a new thing, no idea why but I do! So La Roche Posay Cicaplast Mains went into my virtual basket and made its way into my mitts. First impressions was it was a lot lighter than I thought and almost silicone feeling when applied, which I loved as greasy hands is my worst nightmare. This really felt like it hydrated my hands and they felt SO soft afterwards, it also seemed to ease my dry cuticles so thats a plus too.

Secondly I wanted to test their Cicaplast Baume, which contrary to the name is actually a really rich cream (I was imagining a thick balm) that you can pop on your face, body or anywhere else you fancy! (where else is there Chloe?) I use this on my hands over night and on any dry patches/bumpy areas like my upper arms and it seems to banish these problems pretty much straight away. I have quite dry feet too so I think I will cover them in this tonight and report back.

Overall, two great hydrating products which didn't irritate my skin at all, thumbs up from me!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment