Wednesday 9 April 2014

Benefit Additions


























After looking through my make up collection, I felt the need for some more Benefit and I am certainly not disappointed with what I picked out..

Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow
I bought this after one of my Sample Samplin' posts, and reviewed it here but in a nutshell this is a light, high coverage and pretty long lasting (on my major oily skin) so it ticked all the right boxes for me!

Benefit Watts Up
After this being on my wish list for ever I finally sucked it up and popped it in my basket. It is a true champagne highlighter stick, which you twist up and swipe onto the bony bits of your face. I found that if I swiped it it did take off a bit of my make up so the best way is to dab it on and pat in with your fingers. This is a lovely colour and gives a gorgeous light reflecting look, but be careful around pores or spots as it really highlights them (duh!).

Gimme Brow Light/Medium
This is my favourite of the bunch, and something I have used every day since buying. I'm sure you've heard about it by now but it is basically a coloured eyebrow gel, with tiny little fibres in to give your them a bit more 'umph'. This is the perfect quick fix and takes seconds to make your brows look neat, full and groomed. I love to add a bit of pencil underneath if I have time, for a really defined look, but thats your preference.

Have you had any splurges on any particular brands recently? What did you pick up?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment