Tuesday 11 March 2014

New Buys: MAC


I am not as obsessed with MAC as I used to be however after popping into one of their stores and having a good swatch-a-thon I seemed to develop a big wishlist! Here’s what I bought…


This is a deep brown, matte shade that I find perfect for a day time look with this in the crease and a soft vanilla shade across the lid. It blends beautifully like all MAC shadows and would be a great eyebrow colour if Omega is a tad too light!

I would say this is a yellow version of Phloof! It gives a gorgeous shimmery, champagne colour across the lid and is a great on to just sweep on in the morning to brighter up your eyes or as an inner corner highlight if Phloof! is a bit too stark for you.

MAC Eyeshadow Mulch
This is a cooler toned version of Woodwinked and works beautifully as an outer corner shade. I love to pair this with Charcoal Brown in the crease as it adds a bit of shimmer but not too much for the day time.



I just love bronzers, I have so many bronzers but I just cannot help myself. They are the one product that really transforms my face from dull and flat to alive and golden. This is a matte bronzer with a neutral, slightly leaning towards orange colour (I find orange toned bronzers work best for me). This one lasts all day and is a good colour for me at the moment, however I don't think it will top any of my favourites.. For now.

I pondered over this in Fenwicks and then saw it crop up on Vivianna’s blog = me needing it. This is a gorgeous nude to peach colour, I hate the saying but it is my lips but better. It glides on beautifully and has quite a sheen to it which I really love. As a creamsheen it doesn't last all day but it is an easy colour to touch up and is hard to go wrong with!


Have you had a MAC splurge recently? What did you get?

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow what an amazing MAC haul! I love the look of that lipstick, what a pretty shade!!! xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a bit of a weak moment *covers eyes*, the lipstick was definitely my fave buy! xx

      Delete