Wednesday 12 February 2014

Tom Ford Coral Beach

Tom Ford Nail Laquer - Coral Beach £26




Once I spotted this on Tijan’s Instagram (one of my fave bloggers) I knew it had to be mine, and after looking past the price I ‘clicked and collected’ through House Of Fraser, for it to be on my nails the following day.

Lucking I managed to nab 20% off this (top tip- if you are a student you can get 10% off HOF online with Unidays) so it made this less of a blow, but as soon as I saw and proceeded to paint my nails with it, I knew it was worth it.

This has come out as part of their Spring 2014 collection along with three other colours I believe. It is a gorgeous coral, peach shade (my favourite) which will definitely enhance a tan - I can tell I am going to wear it a hell of lot this Spring/Summer.

I was a bit worried after my bad experiences with CHANEL’s rubbish polish formula, but this is so creamy and only needs two coats to get an opaque, glossy nail. It has lasted me a good 3-4 days (varnish never lasts on me) with a bit of Seche Vite on top and I have definitely got cannot stop staring at my nails syndrome.

If you can look past the price and love a good peachy pink, like me, I would suggest you nab this one before it sells out, it's a beaut.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment